Right at Paris’ doorstep, the Evergreen Campus hosts the Crédit Agricole’s head office. Multiple corporate entities share this space.
The 2010 competition Arte Charpentier Architectes won was comprised of two aspects:
– The conception of EOLE, a 67,000 m² building housing the CA CIB trading room, offices, etc.
– The creation of a reception pavilion, a markedly symbolic entry to the Campus.
The final project preserves and upholds the site’s environmental vocation: buildings operate in accordance with the HQE norms (high environmental quality), new structures were built according to the BBC norms (low consumption buildings), soft energies usage (geothermic, solar and rain water is reused), 4 hectares of green spaces valorized.
The Evergreen Campus receives more than 70,000 visitors per year. Since EOLE’s opening, more than 9,000 people works on an 8 Ha space and 157,000 m² of offices.
Made in 4 years, EOLE complies with every Crédit Agricole CIB environmental and programmatic requirement by integrating…
… 2 auditoriums (84 and 297 seats)
… 7 concession areas
… 2,000 m² of space for executives
… 1 trading room
… 1 bank agency
… 1 business center
… 1,000 parking spots
Arte Charpentier’s interior design department was selected to build EOLE’s interior spaces; from the concession areas to the executive space, including the auditoriums.
The site’s 4300 m² landscape was arranged by Arte Charpentier’s landscaping department. There are five ground-level gardens and the building has numerous terraces.
Eole’s terraces and patios are comprised of…
… 700 m3 of thin topsoil
… more than 400 climbing plants
… about 2,000 herbs and perennial plants
… 53 trees
… a hundred shrubs
– Project manager / promoter: Crédit Agricole Immobilier Entreprise
– Investor: Crédit Agricole SA
– User: Crédit Agricole Corporate & Investment Bank (Crédit Agricole CIB)
– AOR (Architect of Record): Arte Charpentier Architectes
– Interior designer: Arte Charpentier Architectes
– Landscape architect: Arte Charpentier Architectes (patios and terraces)
Landscaper: Groupement Takano
Landscape Planning – Atelier Kaba (Eastern garden and Interior Street)
Engineering and Design Department
– Heating, ventilation and air conditioning, plumbing, catering, roads and networks, ASC: Setec Bâtiment
– Electrical engineering: Square
– Assistant Project Manager on Environmental and energy issues: Green Affair
– Structure: Terrell International
– Facades: CEEF
– Acoustics: Lamoureux acoustique
– Economist: AE75
– Independent auditor: Socotec
– Health and safety officer: Socotec
– Contract Management: Groupement SETEC Bâtiment (mandated) and Builders & Partners
– Title: Eole
– Address: Evergreen Campus, 77 to 83 street Gabriel Péri, 92545, Montrouge
– Delivery date: 2015
– Program: Office building for the Crédit Agricole Corporate & Investment Bank (Crédit Agricole CIB)
– Program’s surface: 67,000 m² floor area
– Environmental certifications: HQE® (tertiary building with the 2011 Certivéa reference), BREEAM (Very Good)