The volumes of this project can be divided into three main families:
– “The doors” are the buildings visible from the highway A86. They are treated in glass and give a dynamic range to the set while providing a feeling of lightness. The signal of entrance to the city is reinforced by a wing which caps the top of each building. By night, a lighting from the underside enhances the perception of “city gate”.
– The main buildings are treated in clear mineral materials and come connect to neighboring buildings.
– The facade skin is shaped into a curve, thus softening the overall silhouette and creating a scale transition.
The program includes 26,500 m² of offices on 7 floors with ground floor and 2 corporate restaurants. The proximity of the motorway has resulted in the buildings being isolated from vibrations by means of a spring-loaded shock absorber technology.
– 业主: Capital & Continental
– 规划: SIDEC
– 建筑设计: Arte Charpentier Architectes
– 室内设计: Arte Charpentier Architectes
– 建筑顾问: Robert Lewis Turner
– Foundations, structural work, CES: Petit
– Outdoor window frames: Goyer
– Air conditioning: Cargocaire
– High and low voltage electricity: Fouassin
– Plumbing: Saga
– Kitchen equipment: MRG
– Electricity generators: VIC
– Landscaping: Fournet
– Structures: Terrell
– Fluids: DWP
– Floors: Technosol
– Economist: BMA
– Inspection: Socotec
– Design-safety coordinator: Imotep 91
– Construction-safety coordinator: ExperTeam
– 地址: Avenue du Stade de France
– 城市: 巴黎- 建成: 2008
– 类型: 办公
– 面积: 26,479 平方米- 认证: HQE