The architectural design of the shopping centre is based on a series of levels, each dedicated to specific activities and means of transport, that are interconnected by numerous footbridges.
Cours Oxygène is the natural extension of the existing Part-Dieu shopping centre and welcomes twenty-four new retail brands. Located at the foot of the Oxygène Tower, facing Lyon Part-Dieu station, it comprises 15,000m² on five floors.
The Part-Dieu shopping centre thus reinforces its position as European leader in city-centre shopping malls.
_ Client: Sogelym Dixence & Europequipements
– Investor: Unibail Rodamco / Redevco
– Contractor: Bouygues GFC Construction
– Team representative: Arte Charpentier Architectes
– Commercial concept: Saguez & Partners
Structural: Khephren Ingénierie
Building services: Barbanel
Acoustics: Delphi / Cial
Quantity surveyor: CEE
Lift consultant: CCI
Kyotec, Kone, Spie Sud-Est, Cote, Cofely, Patricola, AAI, Pitance, Asylum
– Address: boulevard Marius Vivier Merle La Tour
– Post code: 69 003
– City: Lyon
– Completion: 2010
– Programme: shopping centre and car parking (495 spaces)
– Surface area: 17,000m² gross floor area + 15,000m² parking (on 4 floors)