The Crédit Agricole Centre-Ouest building and grounds, designed in the 1970s by Henri Brigand et Pierre Souville, are undergoing refurbishment and renovation. The building’s architectural features are conserved and integrated, modernized and enhanced.
The buildings constructed in 1974 by architects Henri Brigand and Pierre Souville, today housing the headquarters of Crédit Agricole Centre Ouest, are being refurbished and modernised, with the enhancement of the original architectural features. The grounds of the complex complete the composition.
– Client: Crédit Agricole Immobilier d’entreprise
Project Design Team
– Prime architect: Arte Charpentier Architects
– Interior Designer: Arte Charpentier Architects
– Title: Tour Sigma
– Address: Avenue Pierre de Coubertin
– Postcode: 36 000
– City: Châteauroux
– Completion: 2017
– Programme: Rehabilitation of a 1970s office building
– Surface area: 7,000 sqm
Photos credits : Sébastien Billon, Arte Charpentier Architectes