‘Eole’, the name given to the new Evergreen Campus building, is the new address of the Crédit Agricole head office. The building is shared by several other corporate entities of the Credit Agricole group.
The 2010 competition won by Arte Charpentier Architectes consisted of two parts:
– ‘Eole’, a 67000m² building housing the Credit Agricole Corporate & Investment Banking (CIB) trading room, and offices.
– A reception pavilion, marking the entrance to the Campus.
The project accommodates various facilities for general use by the whole campus and integrates and enhances the existing composition of buildings on the site. The Evergreen Campus sets high standards in terms of environmental quality and sustainability. All buildings operate in accordance with the HQE norms (high environmental quality), and BBC norms (low consumption buildings), and extensive use is made of ‘soft’ energies such as geothermic and solar. Rain water is recycled.
The Evergreen Campus receives more than 70,000 visitors per year. With the opening of the new ‘Eole’ building with 3500 employees, more than 9,000 Credit Agricole collaborators are employed on the Evergreen Campus of 8 Ha, within 157,000m² of offices.
Completed in 4 years, ‘Eole’ complies with every Crédit Agricole CIB environmental and programme requirement by integrating 2 auditoriums (of 84 and 297 seats), 6 cafeterias, 2,000m² of space for executives, a trading room, a bank, a business centre and parking for 800 cars.
The design of interior spaces including the cafeterias, executive spaces and auditoria, was carried out by Arte Charpentier’s interior design department, and the landscaping of the 4300 m² exterior spaces was designed by Arte Charpentier’s landscape department. There are five gardens at ground level and numerous planted terraces.
Eole’s terraces and patios are comprised of 700m3 of thin topsoil, more than 400 climbing plants, about 2,000 herbs and perennial plants, 53 trees, and a hundred or so shrubs.
– Client developer: Crédit Agricole Immobilier Entreprise
– Investor: Crédit Agricole SA
– User: Crédit Agricole Corporate & Investment Bank (Crédit Agricole CIB)
– Architect representative: Arte Charpentier Architectes
– Interior designer: Arte Charpentier Architectes
– Landscape architect: Arte Charpentier Architectes
Landscaping: Groupement Takano
Landscape Planning: Atelier Kaba (Eastern garden and Interior Street)
– Building services and civil engineering: Setec Bâtiment
– Electrical building services: Square
– Assistant Project Manager on Environmental and energy issues: Green Affair
– Structural: Terrell International
– Facades: CEEF
– Acoustics: Lamoureux acoustique
– Quantity surveyor: AE75
– Independent auditor: Socotec
– Health and safety officer: Socotec
– Contract Management: Groupement SETEC Bâtiment (mandated) and Builders & Partners
– Title: Eole
– Address: Evergreen Campus, 77 to 83 street Gabriel Péri, 92545, Montrouge
– Delivery date: 2015
– Programme: Office building for the Crédit Agricole Corporate & Investment Bank (Crédit Agricole CIB)
– Floor area: 67000 m²
– Environmental certifications: HQE® (Office building with 2011 Certivéa reference), BREEAM (Very Good)