The entrance pavilion is a striking and memorable introduction to the Crédit Agricole Immobilier Entreprise campus, articulating the point of entry to the site of the head office, and framing views through to the green and flowing landscaped spaces at the heart of the site. The pavilion’s sweeping structure is a symbol of the values of innovation and efficiency upheld by the group. It offers an elevated view of the site which helps visitors find their way around, and is a familiar landmark for those working there.
Right on Paris’ doorstep, the Evergreen Campus hosts the Crédit Agricole’s head office. Multiple corporate entities share this space, and the entire campus revolves around a central park that acts as its green lung.
The reception pavilion provides 600 m2 of floorspace. The external metallic envelope required a complex geometry with 9 radii of curvature, and is composed of two distinct elements: the ‘comma’ which forms a canopy over the external entrance area, and the curving vault over the internal reception area. The pavilion articulates the difference in level between the street and the site of more than 4metres; visitors enter at street level and descend inside the glazed space to the lower level which gives access the campus and, also, houses temporary exhibition space with views of the park. This public venue was part of the requirements set out by the Montrouge authorities.
The building manages to successfully blend its contemporary and elegant design to create a welcoming atmosphere in a fully functional environment.
The vaulted ceiling is equipped with lines of recessed programmable LEDs for animated lighting effects.
– Project manager/Developer: Crédit Agricole Immobilier Entreprise
– Investor: Crédit Agricole SA
– User: Crédit Agricole Corporate & Investment Bank (Crédit Agricole CIB)
– Team Representative & Architect: Arte Charpentier Architects (Jérôme Le Gall, Antonio Fausto, Fernando Castro, Luc Jouy)
– Interior Designer: Arte Charpentier Architects (Stéphane Quigna, Aurèle Duhart)
– Technical and engineering Consultants:
Heating, ventilation and air conditioning, plumbing, catering, roads and networks: Setec Bâtiment
Electrical Engineering: Square
Assistant Project Manager on Environmental and energy issues: Green Affair
Structure: Terrell International
Acoustics: Lamoureux Acoustique
Quantity surveyor: AE75
Independent Auditor: Socotec
Health and Safety Officer: Socotec
Steel structure: Alucobond
– Contract Management: Groupement SETEC Bâtiment (representative) and Builders & Partners
– Illustration: A. Zuga SARL
– Title: Reception Pavilion
– Address: Campus Evergreen, 77 à 83 Rue Gabriel Péri
– Postal code: 92545
– City: Montrouge
– Delivery date: 2015
Photo credits: Augusto Da Silva