The subject of this refurbishment project was a former building designed by the agency. Our interior design and landscape units were selected to breathe new life into the scheme involving the upgrading of interiors, and the external hard landscaping of patios and terraces.
The main entrance plaza has been remodelled to give the impression of space in the horizontal plane in relation to the vertical nature of the building. The transition between the building and the public domain evokes the image of the edge of a forest. The vegetation and trees are mirrored and multiplied in the glazing softening the hard landscaping in the public areas, and overflowing onto footpaths, the restaurant terrace, and meeting areas. Raised planters form seating near the entrance of the building.
At 7th floor level, a spacious south-facing terrace, benefits from unobstructed views of the Grande Arche of La Défense. Its generous size allows it to accommodate several smaller-sized self-contained spaces for use simultaneously.
For more information about the landscape project, click here!
– Client: BNP Paribas REIM
– Client representative: ALAMO
– Team leader: TPF Ingénierie (Technical consultant : Structure, fluids, quantity surveying, restaurant, and acoustics) ARWYTEC (Technical consultant: kitchens)
– Interior designer: Arte Charpentier Architectes
– Landscape architect: Arte Charpentier Architectes
– Technical inspection, safety coordinator : JPS Contrôle
– Environmental performance: SINTEO
General contractor :
– Bouygues Rénovation Privé
– Title: Palatin II & III
– Address: 30 Rue de Valmy
– Postcode: 92 800
– Town: Puteaux
– Competition winner: 2016
– Delivery: 2018
– Programme: Renovation of interiors and external terraces of an office building
– Area: 7500 m²