Rising 85m above the city of Sétif in Algeria, the new “Park Mall” complex, is a new urban landmark in the city’s landscape. The hotel and adjoining complex, together, provide the city with the most up-to-date facilities for hotel accommodation, shopping and business. The resolutely pro-active approach towards environmental issues adopted by the “PARK MALL” complex shaped the project right from first design sketches, and sets a precedent for future development in the city.
Situated beside the Avenue de l’ALN, between the Wilaya to the east and the large amusement park to the west, it comprises the following:
- An international shopping centre of more than 40,000 m² including 9 major retail outlets, a 6600 m² hypermarket, 110 shops, 12 restaurants and food courts, and 6,200 m² of leisure activities including a bowling alley.
- An office and residential tower of 13,650 m²,
- A 4-star hotel tower with 192 rooms totalling 16,000 m²,
- A separate and multi-use congress centre with 800 seats and 2,200 m² of floorspace,
- 1,400 underground parking spaces for tenants and customers.
– Client: Prombati
Project Design Team
– Architect: Arte Charpentier Architectes
– City: Setif
– Country: Algeria
– Completion: 2013
– Useable surface area: 100,000 sqm
– Total floor area: 140,000 sqm